- Because I have too many ideas and my life is too short to have them all realised.
- Because my ideas trigger me: they want to be realised and do not accept to be buried with me.
- Because I learn a lot through other people. Delegating someone I will learn through the way she does what I asked her to do.
- Because delegating challenges me and the person I delegate. It gives us both a chance of growth.
- Because team-work is funnier (this, I admit, does not apply to everyone).
And, more specifically:
- Because within Indian philosophy no concrete goal can be achieved by me alone. I will not be able to make Indian philosophy accessible to a more general audicence, not to speak of making it part of Philosophy tout-court, or to make some significant philosophical steps in the direction of our commitment for preserving the world's inhabitants.